Los Cabos celebrates the 6th edition of the Baja Flavors Festival: an occasion that promotes Baja Californian gastronomy and local products.
Today, the press conference for the 2023 Baja Flavors Festival was held at the Cabo San Lucas marina restaurant “La Terminal”, where event details were revealed. Present at the conference were: Luz del Carmen Trasviña Fiol, event promoter; Donna Jeffries, director of municipal tourism; Sergio Gómez, representing Lilzi Orcí, executive president of the Los Cabos Hotel Association; Roberto Jiménez Moreno, XI councilor of the Los Cabos Municipality; Eliseo Jorge Ramírez Vélez, representing Maribel Collins, secretary of tourism and economy of the state; Selene Murillo Bernal, representing Rodrigo Esponda, executive president of the Los Cabos Tourism Trust; and chef Suzette Valdés, organizer of the event.
The Baja Flavors Festival will take place on March 12th, from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm, at the Doña Pame restaurant in Miraflores. This gastronomic gathering brings together local restaurants and producers, who will also support a social cause for the elderly in Miraflores.
Some of the chefs and restaurants participating this year are:
- Doña Pame Restaurant
- Hotel Buenavista Oceanfront & Hot Springs Resort | chef Eduardo Velasco and Chef Lupita Ochoa
- Mozza Restaurant Costa Palmas | chef Nicolás Rodríguez
- Ilforno | chef Luigi Cavana
- Restaurants Hotel Casa Dorada | chef David Sanz and chef Luis Fernando Bermejo
- Aleta Restaurant | Hotel Corazón | chef Eric de Maeyer
- Wachinangos Restaurant | chef Mani
- Los Mezquites Orgánicos Miraflores | Isaac Verdugo/chef Yobet
- Yeneka Gastronómica | chef Julio Pastrana
- Top Chef | chef Ariosto Antonio
- Skeeleton Restaurant | chef Miguel Vargas
- Mar D’ Cortez Todos Santos | chef Antonio Cortez
- University of Baja California Sur (UABCS) | Dulce Moralia Llamas and Gorethy Avitia
- Gulf of California University (UGC) | chef José Luis Alvarez
- Cabo Brick Domes | chef Jesús Gamez
They will all participate with a typical gastronomic demonstration of the region and local products. In addition, there will be an exhibition of plastic artists from the Los Cabos Art Garden, music, singers, regional dances, mariachi, and other surprises.
Tickets are available for sale at:
San José del Cabo- The Bar, Paseo Malecón San José 5, Zona Hotelera from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm | Cel. 624-142-1976.
Cabo San Lucas- At Coworking At Los Cabo, Plaza Casa Blanca, local 7-A, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm | Cel. 624-355-3048 and by contacting Isabel Rocha Moda y Diseño, on Ave. Miguel Angel Herrera, Condominios El Descanso 2, Depto. 1b fraccionamiento Lomas de Cabo from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm | Cel. 624-129-6983.